Shaping the Future!
Cabinet SR:CH is pleased to announce the official launch of its artist-in-residence in Belgrade, from September 1 to November 30.
The association invites every Swiss artist interested to complete the form using the button below until June 30. A jury will study the received files and select the final candidate. The annoucement is scheduled for July 12. During the months of July and August, the project managers will meet the selected artist and discuss the different modalities of the project. No appeal from the selection allowed.
In a few points, the association commits to:
– Rent an apartment for the duration of the stay
– Rent a work place for the duration of the stay
– Fare for meals and transport costs in Belgrade for the duration of the stay
– Participation in LAMAL (according to available budget)
– One travel ticket Neuchâtel-Belgrade (train and plane)
– One travel ticket Belgrade-Neuchâtel (train and plane)
– At least two exhibitions (Belgrade and Neuchâtel)
If this artist-in-residence interests you, don’t hesitate anymore and fill out the online registration form. Gmail account is needed. If you don’t have, please use the .pdf version and send it by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org